Free Printable: Package Tracker



I don't know about you, but I do most of my shopping online.  For the sake of convenience and my budget, many items that my family needs or wants are purchased online and shipped directly to our house.

Sometimes I make only one purchase a week.  But sometimes, I make multiple purchases--cleaners and staples from Amazon's Subscribe & Save, printer ink from Office Depot, clothes for my husband from Amazon Wardrobe, clothes for my kids from The Children's Place, homeschooling materials from Rainbow Resource, garden seeds from Lowe's.  I've even spent a few hundred dollars on the next two years of house projects just to get a relatively inexpensive home delivery of wood, topsoil, and marble rock from Lowe's!

The problem is tracking all these parcels.  So sometime last year I created myself a list so that I can keep track of what I've ordered and when my items are expected to arrive.  If you shop online as much as I do, I highly recommend that you do the same.  And you don't even have to create your own; you can download my package/order/happy mail tracker as a free printable using the link below.


Since this printable is free, I'd like to ask you to help me out by sharing a link to this page as a sort of "compensation" for making it available.  Just look at the top or bottom of this page and click on the image that looks like this.
Do make sure you read the terms of use on the first page of the printable before you use or share it!

Have any suggestions on how to improve this printable?  Leave me a comment below.  I'll respond in a week or so.

Blessings,







You are here:  Home > Printables > Free Printable:  Package Tracker

Comments