Free Spreadsheet: Grocery Price List


I mentioned recently that we're cutting down on our spending in this household starting this month.  One area in which I'm cutting costs is groceries and household items like cleaning and paper products and over-the-counter medicines.  Accordingly, I'm creating a grocery list so that I can keep track of where and when frequently purchased items are less expensive.
I created a spreadsheet to keep track of this information, and I've posted a copy of the XLR file on Dropbox for anyone who wishes to download a copy to use.  Just click on the link below to download it.


I couldn't insert my terms of use into this file, so I've posted the terms of use here.  Please do read the terms of use before downloading and using the file.   Also, since I'm currently offering this spreadsheet for free, would you mind sharing this page with someone else who would find it helpful by clicking on the image that looks like this at the top and bottom of this page?  I would so appreciate it!  I'm trying to get to 500 visits a month by next month.
If you have any suggestions for this spreadsheet, please let me know by leaving a comment below.  I'll respond within a week or so.

Blessings,

You are here:  Home > Printables > Free Spreadsheet:  Grocery Price List

Comments