Free Printable: Weekly To Do List


Last week, I offered a free to do list as the weekly free printable.  This week, I'm offering another, this time one so that you can plan on Sunday what tasks you need to handle for your week.

By now you know the drill.  Just click the link below.


As always, make sure you read the terms of use on the first page of the download.  And again, since I'm offering this printable for free, I'd appreciate your sharing this page with someone else who would find it helpful by clicking on the image that looks like this at the top and bottom of this page.
If you have any suggestions for this printable, please let me know by leaving a comment below.  I'll respond within a week or so.

Blessings,

You are here:  Home > Printables > Free Printable:  To Do List

Comments