Hello Again!



I'm currently working on transferring my blog from Blogger to Wordpress.  The reason is simple:  I'm having time-consuming and frustrating problems getting graphics uploaded on Blogger's platform. One of my posts on Blogger doesn't currently have its featured image because I can't get it to upload--or even to link from a direct address on Wordpress. 


At any rate, you can currently find previous posts here on Blogger or at Wordpress here.  New posts will be posted on both platforms for a few weeks until I've migrated my entire blog.  I'm two posts behind on Wordpress right now, but I hope to get them uploaded soon.


I hope to see you this weekend for a brand new post!  If you have any feedback on the move, please leave me a comment below.  I'll respond within a few days.

Blessings,







You are here:  Home > Blog > Hello Again!
Last updated:  10/21/2019

Comments