Free Printable: Net Worth Chart



My husband and I have (finally!) paid off all of our credit card debt.  We are without credit card debt for the first time in our decade-long marriage.  Honestly, I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted. 

We had as much as $40,000 at one time in 2010, and we paid all but $4,000 of it off that same year.  But then we hit a rough patch and started using our cards again.  When we buckled down in March of last year, we had just under $30,000 of credit card debt.  That amount didn't include my husband's vehicle debt (around $8,000) and student loan (around $6,000).  It also didn't include the two other debts we are working on paying off now:  my vehicle loan (around $17,000 currently; it was $24,000 at the beginning of the year) and my student loan (around $49,000 currently; this one was $53,000 in January).

All that said, I'm finding looking at our old net worth charts VERY motivating these days!  So I'm posting a free printable one here on the blog today for those of you who are keeping track of your debt payoff and savings progress.

You know how this works, right?  Click the link below.


As always, make sure you read the terms of use on the first page of the download.  And again, since I'm offering this printable for free, I'd appreciate your sharing this page with someone else who would find it helpful by clicking on the image that looks like this at the top and bottom of this page.
If you have any suggestions for this printable, please let me know by leaving a comment below.  I'll respond within a week or so.

Blessings,

You are here:  Home > Printables > Free Printable:  Net Worth Chart

Comments